16 January 2009

videos!

Here are a couple of videos we took this week. I take videos pretty often, but I rarely post them because it's such a pain in the bum. Hopefully these ones worked. Please to be enjoying watching Colin being awesome.


6 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Wow! That is so cool to see him move! He will get faster and be everywhere. I love his laugh too! Great videos!

Diana Dye said...

When I was sweeping my kitchen floor for the first time since Sarah was born, I thought, man when she's crawling, I'll have to sweep a lot more. So here's to much more sweeping in your future!

Hannah said...

Holy crap! I don't check the blog for 12 days and bam...the little man is crawling! That's so exciting. He's gonna be getting into everything soon enough...lucky you! I love his stinkin' laugh...ps if you didn't get your happy birthday text yesterd Nate....Happy Birthday!

Annie said...

How fun! He's getting to be a pretty good little crawler. He was pretty determined to get to those toys!

Hiatt Family said...

Ah yes, the inch worm/army crawl. I remember it well. He will be cruising soon! Once they figure out how to move, there's no stopping them! Get the child gates up and running shoes on! His laugh made me laugh every single time. Thanks for making me smile! Can't wait to see the blog about Nate's exciting birthday. We had a good time making his card!

Olsen Family said...

Seeing Colin crawl almost brought me to tears of happiness. It seems he's too young to be crawling yet. He'll be running around in no time. Watching a baby reach a milestone is one of the best things in life.