Sorry if you're getting sick of all the spinach recipes, but it's a handy veggie to have on hand, and it's one of the only green things Nate will eat, so boo on you. I liked the recipe because it was tasty like lasagna but without all the layering and cooking time.
12 lasagna noodles
2 eggs, beaten slightly
2 1/2 c. ricotta cheese
2 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (recipe says 10 ounces but the bags I buy come in 16 ounces, so that's what I used)
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. nutmeg (didn't have this)
1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
Preheat oven to 375. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses, spinach, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Drain noodles. Spread 1/3 c. cheese mixture over each noodle. Carefully roll up. Pour 1 c. sauce into an ungreased 9X13 dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serves 6.
2 comments:
I love spinach in just about all things pasta as well.
I made this last night and it is really good. Thanks for sharing the reciepe!
Post a Comment