Such an adorable boy.
Colin really enjoys his bath time. I'm trying to get him on a nighttime routine so that he'll fall asleep on his own better. So now every night we give him a bath, read him a story, and sing I Am a Child of God. What a cute li'l bum he has!
A favorite place to crawl into is his exersaucer. Apparently the bottom is just as awesome as the top.
Nate turned 27 on the 19th. His family came over for cake and ice cream, but they only got cake because I didn't buy any ice cream. Nate doesn't care much about if cakes look awesome or not, but I decided to try and do something a little more special than just a cake, so I present to you Cupcake/Cake! I made cream cheese frosting and it was delicious.
Nate blowing out the 2 and the seven single candles.
Nate underneath the present from his mommy. He snuggled up inside it as soon as he pulled it out, so I guess that means it's a good blanket.
It's really hard to keep Colin from spitting all over the rug and carpets now that he's mobil. I try laying out a bigger blanket for him to play on, but he like to find the uncovered spots to spew on.
Another peek from the bottom of the exersaucer.
I think in this one he was pulling himself up onto his toy bin and then he fell over. I looked down and he was giggling on the floor rolling back and forth between the bin and the exersaucer.
Colin likes to chew all of his many Mickey Mouse stuffed animals. I think it's because they taste like Disneyland.
He also likes to chew this plastic bib. I think it's because it tastes like food.
9 times out of 10 Colin will dump his toys out of the bin and play with it instead. He likes to chew on the edges and stick his head inside and play with the bottom. Weirdo.
He discovered the latch on the trunk in his room the other day. My mom said he sat and played with it for quite a while, slowly inching closer, always trying to eat it.
This morning while I was at the computer Colin played with the laundry bin that I put down to keep him away from the computer cords.
I think maybe I'll leave him in there. That should keep him from getting into too much trouble!
4 comments:
very very cute. He really is cruisin' into all sorts of trouble! Mason liked his toy containers better than his toys too. Laundry baskets are great fun too! Nate's cupcake tower looked awesome and delicious. Did you send me a piece?
Donovan and I both loved the pictures. Have you decided if you will come out to see the baby this summer?
I know from experience the boy can go! He hasn't made it to the steps yet but he really moves. I like the picture of him in the laundry basket. Yes, the cake was yummy!
He's just getting cuter and cuter! He's a quick little bugger! Soon enough he'll be running all over the place. I love the laundry basket picture like my mom. Was he really happy in there or did you have to make him smile?...jk!
Post a Comment