We start our photographic journey on Christmas night. Colin was having so much fun playing with his new dinosaur blanket.
As always, there's a nice trail of drool going down his chin. I keep thinking his top teeth are going to come in, but nothing is there yet.
What a face! He almost looks like he's ready to attack.
I think these next few are from right after Christmas. Colin's sporting one of his cute new soccer shirts. I guess I do need to tell you that it's a soccer shirt because his arms are covering up that part of the graphic.
Sometimes I feel like a mean mom because I get such a kick out of putting strange clothes on poor defenseless Colin. Really, what was I thinking with his outfit? (But before you go calling Child Services on me, keep in mind that he only wore this for about two minutes.)
The face and the hair work really well together in this one.
He looks so mischievous peeking out from behind Nate's hand. I think he's trying to chew Nate's thumb. Colin basically isn't happy unless he's chewing on something.
Another cute new shirt, this one courtesy of Cousin Donovan. I know he's leaning in this one, but he really is getting good at sitting up all by himself. If he gets too excited or upset he'll topple over, but for the most part he's solid as a rock.
Colin likes playing with his penguin punching bag that Aunt Hannah gave him. My favorite part is when it bounces back and hits him in the face. He looks kind of confused when that happens.
I stole this one from Granny's blog. How cute are these two? I wish we lived closer to Colin's cousins. He has a great time watching them, and soon he'll be big enough to actually play with them!

New Year's Eve morning, Colin and Scott tried to break out from behind the stairs.
Colin's newest trick? Chewing on the food tray on his exersaucer. He really likes to do it when he's being fed in there. He'll take a bite of food, then a bite of the tray, then another bite of food.
Another new soccer shirt. He looks so grown up in this picture.
I think Colin recognizes his name now. He'll turn and look at me when I say it (most of the time. Sometimes he's too interested in his toys to care that anybody is talking to him).
Huzzah for solid foods! Colin LOVES eating his rice cereal and vegetables. He's already had squash and peas, and he seems to enjoy both. He screams at me if I run out of food and he hasn't finished eating yet. He really looks like his Uncle Grant in this picture. Maybe it's because of the food on his face...hmmm.
I think this is one of my new favorite faces.
Colin is an avid reader. He's very interested in the safety instructions for the exersaucer. He probably understands the French and Spanish instructions too. He's pretty advanced.
Don't worry. The diaper on his head is clean.
What big teeth you have! And what a cute new shirt! Too bad he's growing so fast that his clothes only fit him for a few weeks, if he's lucky. His hair is getting out of control too. Any suggestions on how to cut a wiggly baby's hair?
And now we've caught up to the present. In other family news, I am now a Wii Fit Yoga Master, Balance Champion, and Calorie Incinerator. I borrowed my in-law's Wii Fit and get a kick out of playing around with it. Nate made up for lost time in the World during the break. Last I heard something was going on in the battle ground with a group of twinks and his new character Meltsface is like level 37, so things must be going well.
8 comments:
In the World of Warcraft anything can happen!!!! Way to go Nate. We are so proud of you. And your child is like super cute.
The best we have with baby haircuts is the good ol' buzz. I don't think you really want our advice.
Good pictures and lots of them! The food faces are definitely keepers. No kidding- he is a fun kid, I love it that he is so happy and fun, easy to make smile.
He's getting so big! I love the penguin punching bag - that's awesome!
He's getting so big! I love the penguin punching bag - that's awesome!
He gets cuter and cuter every day! You had better be planning your trip to come see Lenna's baby in the summer because we want to see him again soon! Oh, and I guess we want to see you and Nate too.
I liked that you posted the advanced picture of colin reading in multiple languages and then the diaper on the head picture next! I guess every genius has his quirks!
He's the cutest kid ever! I especially like the picture of him w/the punching penguin where he's smiling so big!
Post a Comment