06 December 2008

family pictures

These are just a few of the pictures we've had taken in the last two months. Some were with my family and some were with Nate's. I played with some photoshop effects on some. I might post more if I remember. Please to be admiring how beautiful we are!









4 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

The mad face is still my favorite. I like all of the tinting you have done too. Fun fun!

Silvey Mothership said...

Good stuff! I hope the whole family can get your friend to do pictures for us sometime-when it's warm! I love her ideas! Good looking family too!

Mindy said...

You always give me hope! I will get skinny again, just like you! :) Still no baby for me though. I'm two days over due. I guess we are seeing how long I can go. ha

Dan/Kealy said...

Cute family pics! You are all highly attractive! :)