31 December 2008

6 months old!

On Monday Colin had his 6 month birthday and doctor's appointment. He weighs 18 pounds (50%), has a head circumference of 18 inches (85%), and is 28 inches tall (87%). Colin still only has two teeth, but in the last few weeks he has mastered sitting up and scooting around in circles on his tummy to get his toys. We're starting to feed him solid foods now, and we pray that his digestive system can cope with it. I guess that's all for now. Stay tuned for pictures of the most adorable little boy in the whole world next time!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't believe he is 6 months old already! Is he over his cold yet? I would love to see you sometime soon. Give me a call!

Silvey Mothership said...

Growing and healthy! All good! As the dr would say, keep doing what you're doing.

Hiatt Family said...

Yea for Colin! I'm impressed that he is already moving around so well. What a brilliant child! Thank you for the picture you sent with DeAnna. It is SO cute. Mason laughed when he saw it and had to hold it and look at "baby" for a few seconds. Such a cute picture! Anywho...can't wait to see more pictures!