We went snowmobiling as a Silvey Clan on New Years. It was fun. And cold. I don't have any pictures of it. Jude stayed with my mom, because the night before we were going to go I freaked out about him being too cold and sad. The other kids got all bundled up and had a great time—for a while. We stopped at lunchtime and ate in our car. But then they were cold and sad. DeAnna's kids were also done, so we took them home, along with Gray and Bryant. I should have taken Kate home too, but she said she wanted to stay. Apparently she just whined the rest of the afternoon. Colin had a great time and kept on sledding like a maniac.
I was put in charge of getting pizza for dinner after the snowmobiling. I strapped six pizzas into the front seat of the van, and I thought it was hilarious.
Cute baby showing off the Lego stack he made all by himself.
While Nate was home from work at Christmastime he started building me some bookshelves. Then he was hit with the plague and it is May and it is still unfinished. Maybe someday.
Just some cute pictures of Li'l Jude.
Jude really likes the bookcase. He was sad when I started putting shelves in, because it limited his space to play. Then he discovered he could just lay down at the bottom.
I love our library. This was an awesome family night puppet show with mixed-up fairy tales.
This was after our trip, when the kids were playing with the maracas and little drum we brought them. Colin was composing music and conducting. Kate was singing and clapping.
A little cold for the park, but we went anyway.
Sometimes the only way to get housework done is to haul the crying baby around with you no matter what you're doing. I was lucky he enjoyed the ride in the basket.
Jude watching the big kids play with the parachute.
















No comments:
Post a Comment