Christmas Eve after I got all the presents/stockings/cushions put out. Can you see Jude's li'l Christmas Elf stocking there? I made that.
What I woke up to. I told the kids they could open their stockings, but they had to wait for all of us before they could open their presents. Colin really liked his flashlight.
I think they were playing with the presents from Granny and Papa's house that they got the night before. I'm not sure, because I don't have any pictures of Christmas Eve. (See broken phone story.)
I made the kids a fort kit out of old sheets and PVC pipes and clamps. I like it because there isn't just one way to put it together. You can build any kind of contraption you want. So far it's been a big hit. They like making weapons and stuff out of the pipes too.
My family came over in the afternoon for food and presents.
I made that shirt for my sister. My only sister. And I wish I had made one for me too.
I gave my mom a picture of me. And the rest of my family. It's what she wanted, okay?!
Nate got new toilet seats! He's so happy! And blurry!
My brother gave me these awesome picture books. They are hilarious.
I don't remember why we got together at Granny's house at the end of December. I just know it wasn't New Year's Eve. Anyone able to clue me in? I guess we had food, and dessert. And it was probably fun.
Colin being a dork.
Nate and I like to do Mad Libs. I guess I thought this was funny.
Gray had an allergic reaction to something. That's as specific as the doctor was able to be. We gave him some medicine and eventually it cleared up. I still don't know what caused the crazy rash/hives. Poor li'l guy.








No comments:
Post a Comment