I don't have a lot of pictures from December, because I broke my phone. You'll remember that if you read my last post.
But on December 3 we put up our Christmas tree. Our sad, sparse, old, crooked, Charlie Brown, Christmas tree. The kids helped me decorate it. I didn't go back and rearrange the ornaments, because I knew that it wouldn't matter and they would all end up bunched up again eventually anyway. (I was right about that, BTDubs.) I figured the tree is for the kids, so it's okay if it looks like they decorated it.
Kate's ballet class did a performance at an old folk's home in Provo. Nate took Kate over there, and these are all the pictures he took. (To be fair, he also took a video, but it's too long and blogger won't let me upload it.)
Colin started piano lessons! I'm his teacher! So far it has not been a great success!


No comments:
Post a Comment