I made an awesome spinach smoothie the other day. It gave Colin an awesome green mustache.
It's a good look on him, right?
Colin's friend Mary came over to play one afternoon. Actually it might be more accurate to say that Colin ran across the street and forced Mary to come over and play with him. He wanted to show her how great the dirt at our house was, I guess.
He also read her a book.
Nate was being silly and rocking Colin like a baby one evening before bed. I guess Colin liked it because he kept going back to him, singing, and flopping down on Nate's lap.
Colin's new favorite song? Manamana from the Muppets. This was his first time listening to the song.
And here's a picture of me circa 38 weeks. Thankfully I only have 2 weeks or less to go (because babies always arrive by their due date, right?).
8 comments:
Nice. I'm so excited that I get to be out there when the baby comes!! Colin is adorable, and I'm pretty sure he speaks as well as Donovan does. I love the manamana video, he is so adorable!!
Beached whale? Give me a break! You are so funny. Colin does say alot of things and tries many others. Manamana is a favorite.
Manamana is the best song ever! And I've heard lots of songs. Colin has good taste.
Brad and I both agree that Colin looks like Nate in the spinach smoothie mustache picture.
YES! I am loved...he can say my name. I'm getting way excited to see you guys...plus little one to come! WOOT WOOT!
Beached whale, give us a break. You're still skinny with a basketball, that's as good of a compliment you're getting.
Get over it and enjoy the last couple of weeks of your so called whaleness. Geesh! We are all getting excited for you.
I'm predicting an early arrival.
lol! I had a good laugh with the last picture because I have been feeling that way for a couple of weeks now and I still have 6 weeks left to go! I especially feel that way at night when I try to turn over in bed.
Oh my goodess, I love the beached whale picture. I can totally relate to that feeling. Congrats on the pregnancy! Good luck!!!
Post a Comment