30 November 2009

Little Kate








Nate and Kirsta are proud to present - Dr. Porter's last delivery:
Kate Leone Silvey
11/29/09 2:06 pm
7lb 13oz
19.5 in
I don't have much else to say. She's pretty quiet. It's great. Mom and baby are doing very well. Hope to get home Mon evening.

18 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Colin and I just checked out the pictures. He does say "baby Kate". I wonder how he will feel when he realizes she comes to his house to stay?

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Congrats she is perfect. Love her name. Hope you guys adjust smoothly into a family of 4. Best Wishes!

Mindy said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!!

Aunt Gina said...

Congratulations!! I'll be looking for more pictures soon!

Kersten said...

Congrats, hope all is well.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Congratulations! It will be fun to see how Colin adjusts to his little sister!

Amy and Brandon said...

yay for you having another baby! i can't wait to see the videos/pics of Colin interacting with the newest addition!

Unknown said...

Yay or baby. Hope my cold goes away very soon so I can see her. And kudos to you mom for having another baby on the 29th of the month,one less date to remember for birthdays.

Hiatt Family said...

Hooray for a easy delivery for you both! Can't wait to see more pictures! Thanks for posting Nate! Are you guys home yet?

DeskSet said...

Huzzah! She's beautiful! I hope you're both doing great and that Colin likes his new toy. Er, uh, sister. :)

Olsen Family said...

Kate is absolutely adorable. Seeing her brought me to tears. I am wishing I was out there to hold her.

Olsen Family said...

Just sneeking a peek at the adorable baby again. Why is it that you still look so beautiful even though you just gave birth? You're one of THOSE people. I'm jealous.

Leah said...

Yay!! She's precious. Makes me what one...kinda. LOVE the name. It's what I plan on naming my next girl. If that ever happens:) Best of luck.

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Dye said...

Congratulations! She is an angel. And I love her name.

Heather said...

Hooray for Kate!!! We're so glad she's here and that everything went so well. I can't wait to see her. I totally planned on coming by on Monday, but Sara got sick and then I started to get a sore throat. I figured you'd rather have the sick bugs stay here ;) so we'll come and see her after everyone's all better. (Hopefully it'll be some time this winter.) Until then, I guess the pictures will have to do. She's adorable!

Dan/Kealy said...

Yay! Congrats!! She's so cute!

Andrea Grover said...

She's beautiful! And it's TOTALLY not fair that you could wear your normal jeans up until your induction. I've been wearing maternity jeans for a month now. That's right ... and I'm only five months along. So :-P to you. But :-) to the cute baby girl. She's absolutely adorable.