05 August 2009

swatting a fly

So I was feeding Colin breakfast this morning and there was an annoying fly buzzing around the kitchen. I guess it looked funny when I swatted at it, because Colin cracked up. After a few minutes of him laughing I finally thought to get the camera out.

5 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

What a crackup! It's so fun to hear them really laugh! You were right, it is so cute!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

He is so funny! Donovan thought it was pretty hilarious too.

Caleb said...

I'm sure I'd be laughing if I saw what you were doing - I can only imagine by the shadow playing in the background. :)

Hiatt Family said...

The laugh sounds a little painful...but very cute. For some reason that shot of him reminded me of videos I've seen of Brad as a baby. He is Nate's...right? JK!

Also, I am only allowed one vote on the name vote, right? I voted for Leigha. I really like the way you spelled it. My second vote, if I had one, would be for Emery. FYI!

Aunt Gina said...

Doesn't take much to entertain the kid, eh? Made me laugh too :)