13 August 2009

Happy Birthday Donovan!

Today is my nephew Donovan's 2nd birthday. I didn't think he would appreciate a phone call so much, so I thought we'd put a picture of him up so he can at least look at himself. I figure that Colin likes to do that, so Donovan probably would too.


Some things we love about Donovan:
The way he holds his food when he eats, the endless amount of energy he has, how good he has gotten at talking, the way he jumps and jumps and jumps, how nice he is to babies, how much he loves his cousins, his stinkin' adorable face!

2 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONOVAN! We love you too for all that Kirsta mentioned and that you can dribble a soccer ball, lead people to show them what you want, your whole face lights up when you smile, you like to be outside, you are so kissable and cute!!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Thanks! I do love to look at myself. I laughed at this silly pictures. It's nice to know other people love me as much as I love myself.