13 March 2009

Recipe Friday

Today's recipe is brought to you by the letter C, for Colin, climb, cute, and crawl.

I haven't actually made this one yet, but I intend to. Also, I couldn't find the recipe I really wanted to post, so this one is just a backup.

Cool Lime Pie

1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
6 ounces limeade concentrate
4 drops green food coloring, optional
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
mandarin oranges, optional

In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add limeade and food coloring if desired. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with kiwi, remaining whipped topping, and oranges. 6-8 servings.

Oh, I meant to post this video last time, but I forgot, so here it is! Behold Colin in all his unclothed glory!


2 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

What a cutie. He really is starting to move pretty well! Donovan loved it, he was laughing right along with him.

Heather said...

So cute! He sure is a happy boy. We're still waiting for Sara to actually laugh. :)