Do you ever sit and wonder what our daughter might look like? Wonder no more! I call this one "Natalia."

I hope Hannah doesn't mind me posting this one. It cracks me up. I call this one "Little Orphan Annie Goes to the Beauty Salon."

And next we have Kaylee. I stole the picture from Caleb's blog, and her teeth were green to start with. I call this one "Little Miss Perfect Pageant Supreme Queen with Green Teeth."

I call this one "I Look So Good!"

If the first pretend picture of our daughter doesn't work for you, try this one on for size. I call it "Colleen."

And here's one I stole from Lenna's blog. I call it "Princess Scotia Travels by Wagon."

I'm married to a real hottie. I call this one "I Have No Idea What To Call This One."

This one is probably my favorite. I call it "Glam Rock."

Ethan is part of Nate's band too. I call this one "The Rocker."

Ethan also doubles as a good Billy Ray. That's why I call this one "Billy Ray."

"Yikes."

Ethan is so versatile. I call this one "Emo Ethan."

Thank you and good night.
6 comments:
Those are some awesome makeovers! It would be hard to pick a favorite. Hannah's especially made me laugh though.
Wow, I think I might have to check out taaz.com. I was laughing the hardest at the picture of Princess Scotia. Nice.
Haha! You must have spent even more time on taaz than I did. The makeovers look fabulous!
Scott and I looked at these the other day. The pictures of Nate and Ethan crack me up. And yes, Scotia will be that BEAUTIFUL!
Nate and Ethan stole the show! Thanks for posting my awesome picture...gosh I looked awesome back in the day...with my new makeover by taaz.com...I look even more awesome!
Hannah's made me laugh :) The ones of Nate are pretty funny too. The baby ones just creep me out!
Post a Comment