08 March 2009

untitled

So, I have this kid, and he's pretty awesome. He does some funny things, and he does some annoying things, but mostly he does awesome things. Here he is playing in the sink. Colin's decided he prefers the sink to the mirror these days. Please to be ignoring the hips in the background. I don't know who they belong to.


And here he is climbing up the side of his cage. He'll play nicely in the pack'n'play for a few minutes a day, usually just long enough for me to run to the bathroom or change my clothes. Then he realizes that he's in a cage and he tries to bust out. He's pretty good at climbing up the inside of it as well. 


Nate was having a good time talking to Colin. Really. 


And this is from last night when Uncle Seth thought it would be fun to cover Colin up with his toys. I'll be honest; it was pretty fun. 


I was trying to have a mini photo shoot with Colin, but he wasn't cooperating so well. He wanted to grab the camera, or crawl away, or eat his toys. But somehow I managed to get a few cute ones. I wish I had more time to learn Photoshop and how to edit photos to make them more awesome. And while I'm wishing I think I'll wish for a better camera and a studio in my house. Oh, and some talent at taking pictures wouldn't hurt either...



I don't think Colin has decided what color his eyes are going to be yet. They're still very dark, but they're neither blue, brown, or green. I guess we can just refer to them as "pretty color" for lack of an actual color.


That is all.

5 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Cute kid! I forgot to tell you when I came home on Friday Sam was holding him and he was "tweeking" Papa's ear and just talking and smiling about it. Aahhh. . . to be so easily entertained.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

He is adorable. Donovan is still more interested in the sink than the mirror. I don't think I could get away with putting Donovan in a cage, even for a few minutes, so keep taking advantage while you can! I love his cute little smile.

Hiatt Family said...

Super-dee-dooper cute! Especially the hips and "ugly" sweater. Ha!

Hannah said...

I LOVE HIM! I think I write the exact same thing over and over again...but my feelings for him will never change ha. I love his smile...it's so stinkin' cute. Oh and I love the picture of Nate and him. I'm pretty sure they were having LOADS of fun!

Diana Dye said...

Hey I like you in that picture. You're dressed so you're a step ahead of me most days. Justin says changing from night pj's to day pj's doesn't count. I tell him just because my pants have an elastic waist does not make them pjs