20 October 2008

cha cha boochi

Cha cha chaboochi roll call! After about a billion tries, we finally uploaded a movie. I can't tell you how many times I've sat here for over an hour trying to get a file to upload. It took both me and Nate, but we finally got this priceless gem here for your viewing pleasure. Please to be enjoying.

5 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Love the video. I think Nate and Colin are equally entertaining!

Hannah said...

I never thought I'd hear the words cha cha chaboochi from nate's mouth. That's flippin awesome. The father son bonding the cutest thing ever. Colin is a stud muffin!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Brad and I definitely had a good laugh. I love Colin's smiles and I love that Nate was willing to be so silly.

Hiatt Family said...

Thank you. That just made my day. Colin is cute, but nate is just as entertaining!!!

Genealogy Dad said...

Finally a movie! congratulations!

I still think my rendition of "The Wheels on the Bus" with Colin pukin' would have been a better video...but this is a great start.