02 October 2008

sick again

WTF?! I have another cold. I'm pretty annoyed about it. And Colin is either still sick or sick again. Grrr. Dumb ol' snot nosed kids at work...

7 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Yeah, I carry around hand sanitizer and clorox wipes and I still get sick! My first year was the worst! Good luck! I feel for you!

P.S. What does WTF stand for? I'm assuming you are going for "what the freak"...hehehe

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

That stinks. Donovan never got sick until I started taking him to nursery. Little kids are germ factories. Where are you working right now?

Kirsta Silvey said...

WTF stands for Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, naturally. And DeAnna, I'm working at Cherry Creek Elementary in Springville as a Title 1 tech. I teach 1st to 6th graders math using a special computer program. I like it, all except for the snot-nosed kids giving me their germs...

Olsen Family said...

I have a cold too, and it will not go away. Few things are worse than being full time caregiver to a two year old, being HEAVY with child, and being infected with a cold all at the same time! Where's my mommy when I need her! I guess I'm saying, I can sympathize. You've been sick a lot this year it seems.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I found that video on my cousin's wife's brother's blog. I went on a date with him once, so I didn't feel like too big of a blog stalker. His wife finds really funny videos. Have you seen the "Charlie" video? If not, I will have to send it to you, it's pretty funny.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I was thinking Charlie bit my finger, but I will have to watch Charlie the Unicorn too.

Silvey Mothership said...

Sick? Should have warned you to keep the hand sanitizer with you and have the kids use it before they use the computer. I always wipe down everything they touch at least once a week. Sorry....it's the pits!