07 October 2008

colin rolled over!

And he did it all by himself, without his mommy pushing him over. Huzzah! Here's a picture from after the fact because I wasn't fast enough to get the camera during the fact. (He also couldn't be persuaded to do it again for the camera.)

The second one has nothing to do with rolling over. It's from Sunday. I just think it's a cute picture.




5 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Way to go Colin! Can't wait to see you in action next month! We love you little guy!!

Silvey Mothership said...

Hurray for Colin! I knew he was close- keep practicing and make your parents proud!

Hannah said...

Mad skills is all I have to say. P.S. the picture of him and Nate is adorable woot!

Hiatt Family said...

Would that be tummy to back then? Very impressive! Mason was so high centered that it took him forever to get all the way over. That belly was hard to roll with! Thank goodness Colin is a twig. He'll have some mad rolling skills in no time. Is the house baby proofed yet??? Ha!

Genealogy Dad said...

Prove it! We need video. It's that camera thingy that takes moving pictures. Something we see on high tech sites like the DeAnna's blog. You need lessons? Ask DeAnna, the one and only up to date MODERN hi-tech blogger!

Be prepared! Carry your video and still cameras with you at all times and in standby mode.