Nothing special about this picture. He was just being cute. I believe this was taken on Thursday before the football fiasco. There were no happy faces in the house after the game.
I think Colin is starting to like the exersaucer more. He doesn't like playing in it for more than a few minutes at a time, and I have to be right next to him, but he does like it. I keep trying to stick him in there so I can do the dishes or eat breakfast or something, but he quickly notices that I'm not there and decides he's had enough. When he gets in there the first thing he does is go for those chickens and spin them silly. He gets a kick out of the sound it makes.
On Saturday Grandma and Grandpa Hanks were up visiting at Caleb and Heather's house. Colin went with his Granny to visit, since he hasn't met them before. (The Silveys all call them Grandma and Grandpa even though they are really only Heather's grandparents. But we love them just the same!)
Here they are with both Colin and Sara.
On Sunday Colin lost his clothing privileges because he couldn't keep his spit to himself. I took him downstairs and Nana put him in a little outfit that used to belong to one of my brothers. What a handsome retro boy he turned out to be! (It was extra awesome because the bottom wasn't snapped all the way so his diaper hung out for all to see.)
And now we're caught up to today. Colin woke up all smiles today. He had eaten just an hour and a half earlier, so I laid him down in bed next to me (6:20 was a little early for me today after getting up twice to pump) we played for a while and then he just closed his eyes and zonked out. What a sweet boy he was, letting his mom take a nap too. I got him dressed for the day, then he spit all over his clothes for a couple of hours, so I got him dressed again. This time I put on a cute little outfit from his Granny that is reminiscent of what his dad used to wear. Isn't he the cutest little muscle-shirt-wearing, tow-truck-driving baby you've ever seen?
5 comments:
Sounds like all the little guy likes to do nowadays is spit up! I feel for you. It's no bueno having a nasty sour milk stinch to ya. P.S. he's still stinkin cute!
I am so happy Donovan doesn't spit up anymore. I don't miss those days. I was looking at this with Donovan, and when he saw the picture of Colin in the excersaucer he giggled. It was pretty cute, I hope he finds his cousin that amusing in person. He looks a little like Bry in the last picture. He just keeps getting more handsome!
Oh, you beat me posting this time. He was fun and cheesed it up for Grpa and Grma Hanks. I was the lucky one the poop explosion came to again on Sat. I guess I just bring out the best in him. He loves to be around everyone and loves the girls to be in his face too. He is very cute!
The blue warm fuzzy outfit is compliments of Mason's cousin Kaison. FYI. Mason never got to wear it, but i think D-baby did. I'm really diggin' the muscle shirt. It's supposed to be mesh though...
Baby Colin looks cute in anything - even spit up! Ha!
Post a Comment