My newest niece, Lydia Mae Williams, was blessed on July 5th. I took pictures of Kate's pretty hair before we left, but I didn't take any pictures of the baby or of Grant's family. Funny story: while we were at Grant's house after the blessing, I was holding Lyddie. Matt Averett, one of Grant's best friends, asked, "Who's baby is that? Is she yours?" I laughed and said it was Lydia, dummy. Matt was embarrassed and asked me not to tell anyone he said that, so I promptly announced it to everyone.
My brother-in-law Caleb and his wife Heather went on a 12 day trip/cruise to Alaska. Tia and I watched their kids for the first week they were gone. We went to the reservoir...
And we went to story time at the library...
And we went to a magic show at the library...
And we went to the splash pad. Whew. That's a lot of fun, my friends.
Colin trying to photobomb Bryant.
We had to leave the splash pad early on Friday because a storm rolled in with a lot of lightning. The kids had a picnic lunch and watched the storm out the window. Then they pretended that they were watching a show and would get up periodically and change the channel.
Painting rocks is fun! And it doesn't make a mess in my house!
Jude thought it would be fun to play keep away with the zucchini. He was very pleased with himself.
Nope, those aren't cheese sticks from Zubs. Those are cheese sticks from my oven. Because I am awesome. And they were delicious.
I had to get a picture of Kate's stellar outfit. She tucked her shirt in because she was hanging upside down on the trapeze.
We went to the dentist on the 14th. Everyone did great, but I didn't get a picture of Kate. Jude didn't go. I have one tiny dang cavity. No bueno.
After the dentist we went to primary presidency meeting, then ran home and quickly put together some cow outfits and drove to Chick-Fil-A for a free meal. It was busy and getting the costumes together was a little crazy and last-minute, but it was totally worth it. I love Chick-Fil-A, and I never get to eat out.
This was the only picture from bath time that didn't show parts. Which is a shame, because the one of Gray and Jude showing their little bums with tan lines was adorable.













No comments:
Post a Comment