This was the best picture I could get of his messy face. Looks like blue was his favorite flavor.
Here's the video from when I discovered Colin with his stash. It's a little long and a little boring, but I didn't feel like editing it.
Colin was showing off that he knows how to open and close my glasses case. He was even trying to say the words "open" and "closed" when he was playing with it. I took a picture because I thought he looked cute in his little sweatshirt and hole-y jeans.
Then it dawned on him that I had the camera out and that he wanted to play with it.
He got a little upset when I wouldn't share. I'm kind of mean like that. I'm also kind of mean in that I take pictures of my kid crying instead of comforting him.
Man, that's a cute kid! He really enjoyed his noodles. I'm really glad I had the foresight to take his clothes off before I fed him.
Colin seems pretty pleased with himself considering he's been a bit of a handful all day. He has a cold, so his face is sore and he's overly sensitive and clingy. He tries hard to be happy though.
We were playing in his room today, and he was really excited that his blanket was all spread out. Can you tell? He would run around and around and then flop onto the blanket to snuggle.
We watched the BYU game over at Caleb's house on Saturday, and I don't have any pictures of it. We also sang happy birthday to Caleb, Rachel, and Sara, and I don't have any pictures of it. We also played Beatles Rockband, and I don't have any pictures of it. Sorry. It was awesome though. Oh, and since I don't want to forget this, Colin is becoming a little obsessive of his Granny. He was eating in the highchair at Caleb's house and Tia picked little Sara up off the floor. Colin started crying and struggling in the chair and it took me a while to figure out what was up. I tried giving him more food, water, cleaning him up, taking him out, but all he wanted was to get Sara away from HIS Granny so he could be held instead. It was pretty funny. I don't recall him ever getting upset when I hold another baby, but he really didn't want Tia holding another baby.
3 comments:
Sorry,I don't have pictures of the weekend to share either. I do enjoy that mischieveous boy though. It's a good thing cute out weighs his mischief!
I love the video of the m & m's. That kid has the cutest smile ever! Imagine that, him wanting granny all to himself!
Pretty sure Collin is dang cute! Haha loved the video...more so towards the end when you try to take it away...candy clearly fell out of the bag ha! Only a couple more months and you get me...and A NEW BABY!
Post a Comment