Colin in his safari pajamas doing the monkey walk. He's getting really good at walking, although he still prefers to crawl when he wants to get somewhere. He's much steadier and slightly less drunken.

Colin's favorite way to play with his toys is still to pull them down out of the cubbies. Every morning we clean up the toys so we can pull them down again.
Hannah and I got Colin a CareBear at the mini society. More on that later. Colin loves this bear and chatters away to it whenever he sees it. Don't tell Nate.
Pretty pretty Colin playing with his beads and bear.
Here are Colin and I at the mini society at Granny's school. Basically the 5th and 6th graders set up booths and try their hands at peddling wares. The students and teachers spend their Sage Creek money and play the games and buy the treats. Hannah and I took Colin, and we had a really fun time. We ate nachos and shaved ice and smoothies. We bought beautiful hair flowers (for ourselves and our nieces), and High School Musical bracelets, and pirate paraphernalia for Colin. Hannah failed to score a goal on a neighbor boy, and I made all 6 shots on the football game.
I bought a cheap-o pool at Wal-Mart so Colin and I would have a place to play this summer. Kaylee and Bryant came over and helped Colin play. Colin wasn't too keen on sitting in the chilly water, but he LOVED standing on the side and splashing. He was so excited and kept shouting at the other kids.
Kaylee was the only one brave enough to get down in the water.
Colin helped Hannah sing songs on the guitar. Before I was able to get the camera out he was shaking it and dancing to the music.
Granny had to pin Colin's hands down so I could get a picture of him wearing the sunglasses. What a handsome boy!
Here's a picture of Kaylee when she graduated from kindergarten. This is for my sister-in-law Heather.
Colin was really excited to be eating lunch one day. Can you tell?
I think he looks like a nun in this picture. He was trying to take his bib off, but he couldn't quite get it all the way off.
6 comments:
He is so fun and cute! I love his swim shorts, those were my favorites! He looks pretty good in a pirate bandana.
Okay, three things:
1. What a cute little boy - we know the owie's on the head all too well!
2. I remember doing the mini society in 5th grade - I loved it!
3. Where did Kaylee go to school because I know her teacher and would love to reconnect with her! What a shock to find her here!
Colin's smile is so dang cute! I love the "nun" picture.
Yay for Hannah and playing the guitar w/the kids! WOOT!!
I'll be there the ninth through the thirtieth. I haven't been clothes shopping for myself for a very long timg, so I've already decided you and I will be going. See you soon.
I've looked at these pictures before now, but only now have 2 hands to type with. Colin is so stinkin' cute. The monkey walk picture has to be one of my favorites. I'm glad he's moving around so well for you. it will keep you in shape if in the event you start getting fat. There's nothing like a toddler to chase! Ok...that bib picture at the end is pretty cute too. What a goof!
Man, I love his smile!! You can't help but smile back and he's so kissable! He makes a very cute pirate. It's so fun that he is walking too.
Post a Comment