Today is Colin's first birthday! Huzzah! We're celebrating by playing in the pool in the backyard and eating his favorite foods (i.e. fruit). We're not having an actual "party" until the 4th of July, but I don't think Colin will mind. He's enjoyed having "Happy Birthday" sung to him many times so far today. He's also enjoyed a trip to Reams. The grocery store is one of his favorite places. After we're done with all of our funtivities I'll have some pictures to post, but until then, please to be enjoying this little gem from one year ago today.

Yes, this picture is a little goofy looking. I didn't have a lot of photo options from the night he was born. I suppose I could have cheated and posted a picture from June 30, but that wouldn't have been from a year ago today, so it wouldn't have worked.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Colin. You are the funnest 1 year old (and my favorite 1 yr old) I know!
Wait ... what? When did the baby countdown appear? Did I know you were expecting? Congratulations!
Oh, yeah. And happy birthday, Colin!
Happy Birthday Colin! Donovan is super excited that he will get to be at your birthday party!!
I'm not going to lie. That little Colin picture is a little creepy. He definitely turned out to be one handsome fellow! Happy Birthday to Colin! I hope he likes the gift we Iowa folk got him!
Post a Comment