Height: 31 1/2 inches—92%
Weight: 21 pounds—23% (He was 22 pounds a week ago on the same scale. They had him stand on the big scale and he kind of pulled himself up.)
Head Circumference: 19 inches—92%
Some of Colin's unofficial stats are that he can walk, he can sign about 7 words, he loves to imitate any sound he hears, he can go to bed all by himself (most nights), he makes animals sounds (when he wants to—not on command), and he loves to give hugs and kisses and bonks.
And here are my 18 week stats for those who care.
Weight: gained 1 pound so far (I won't tell you where I started.)
Baby's Heart Beat: strong
Ultrasound: scheduled for July 17th, unfortunately. Dr Porter said it wouldn't be a problem if I went in a few days early so I could share the news with my Iowa family, but apparently the radiologist refuses to see you even 1 day before you are officially 20 weeks. Grrr. So now I'll have to wait. It wouldn't be so annoying if my dear husband would agree to discuss baby names before we knew the gender, but he won't.
That's all for now. Maybe I'll post pictures later.
7 comments:
Yeah for Colin stats! Boo for silly radiologist!
Doesn't he know we are so anxious?
Um...I can sneak you into my OBGYN and we can figure out the sex of your baby while you're here. What do you think of that??? Ha! Hooray for Colin. He needs to put on the pounds though. Sounds a little scrawny in that department!
Colin is such a stud. I love that you took him to Ream's. I like kids that are entertained by ordinary stuff...shows humility.
Hooray for Colin, and hooray for you!
I never said this awhile ago, but when I saw your announcement widget, it still took me a few weeks to get what you were saying. I thought you just liked playing with baby names! :) Don't worry, I figured it out before this, though!
Congrats again!
I've been terrible about reading blogs lately and didn't know you were pregnant. So here is my belated congratulations! I hope youre cute little family is going well!
congrats kirsta! i also need to read blogs more often...i hope it's a girl.
Thanks for the stats! Colin is doing just fine. Are you feeling better now? Colin will be a great big brother!
Post a Comment