So, here are some pictures of Colin after we brought him home from the hospital. He's changing so much and growing cuter by the minute.
July 2
This 0-3 month sleeper completely drowned him. At one point both of his arms came out of the neck hole.
July 3
Daddy likes to imitate Colin's funny faces. It looks like Blue Steel is one of the baby's favorite poses.
And then we have the duck slippers from Fake Uncle Doug. I don't think Colin will be wearing them very often, but they sure were good for a laugh. His legs are so long and skinny! And I think duck slippers are inherently humorous.
I was having fun playing dress up and tried on the cute cute shorts that Aunt Hannah picked out. They're supposed to be 0-3 months, but I think they really mean 2 1/2 -3 months. They were ginormous on him. He kept squirming around, and he liked having both legs in the same leg hole.


His feet are pretty dang long too. All parts of him are. Even though the shorts are too big, Colin still gave Hannah "elbows" in thanks for the awesome gift.




July 6
His feet are pretty dang long too. All parts of him are. Even though the shorts are too big, Colin still gave Hannah "elbows" in thanks for the awesome gift.
July 4
Today was bath day, and Daddy, Granny and I triple teamed Colin to make the experience as painless as possible. He did really well, keeping the screaming to a minimum. And he smelt so sweet after it was all done.
July 5
Not much to report here. Colin hung out with Dad, slaying dragons, for a while. He also was a pretty good little eater and spent some time chillaxing on the couch.
July 6
Colin had a wonderfully poopy diaper, and in the process of cleaning him up, his bed got poopy too. So Colin spent some time napping on the floor on his soft soft blanket and in his bouncer.
9 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures! What a sweet bay bay!
So cute. Would you rather have us come see him Thursday, or sometime next week, or both? I don't want to overwhelm.
I've already looked at these pictures like 3 times. I just now remembered that I haven't commented on them. I can't believe how incredibly scrawny he is! Where is the buddah belly to fill those clothes? The duck slippers are classic. I especially like the little duck feet on them. Very funny! He's adorable! Need I say more?
Congrats again Kirsta! Your pictures are so cute. Enjoy this time because it goes by too fast.
Fun stuff...we'll be home soon. It is amazing how quickly they change and grow. Thanks for documenting the days!
So happy you have kept a running picture record in our absence. He is so adorable- can't wait to get my Granny time in.
Oh my holy heck, he is soooo cute! Congrats to the both of you. I love the name, Colin (much better than Cleatus!) Also, guess what? I'm pregnant again! Can't wait to see that cute baby!
-Kristen Simpson
Dear Colin, you don't know this yet, but I am your favorite aunt. Thanks for the shout out. It made my day. You're a cute little stud and I can't wait to see you in September! Woot Woot!
What's this about already declaring favorite aunt status! I haven't even had a chance with the boy yet! Back off Hannah. That kid is MINE!
Post a Comment