08 May 2008

Our baby boy!

Here are a couple of my ultrasound pictures from about 12 weeks ago. I know that now they're a little outdated, but still, he's quite a looker, isn't he?

If I had other pictures of him I would post them, but I'm afraid you'll have to make due with these until he decides to show himself to the world in the flesh.

4 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Even though I have seen a gagillion ultrasound pictures, it is still so awesome! It is still so crazy to me that Donovan was living and growing inside of me for 9 months! Can't wait to see the little guy in the flesh, and we can't wait to see you guys in the flesh! I am getting very impatient for these 8 weeks to be over!

Hiatt Family said...

Scott is an awesome middle name. Or Cheverolet Caprice. Pick or choose only the strong will survive.

Hiatt Family said...

You can't go wrong with James. For some reason, I tend to think that boys should carry on the names of their father and girls should carry on the names of their mother's side...I don't know why...

Silvey Mothership said...

Ultrasound picture #2 slight resemblence of Strongbad. dad