05 May 2008

Bigger and Better

Today I had another doctor's appointment. It was nothing special—just 7 minutes of yep, everything looks good. So that's the update. Everything looks good. The baby and I are both getting bigger. See you again in 2 weeks.

It's been a long day and I'm tired. So I'll write a real post tomorrow with pictures and stuff. Tonight I just want to sleep.

4 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

So glad all is well. Keep resting, keep you and the baby growing!

Hiatt Family said...

Rabbits hop, rabbits flop, when will the rabbits stop? These are important questions we all must ask.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I wish you weren't a liar...didn't receive another post today. Nate, I miss you. And Kirsta, I heart you. And Cleatus, you look like a fetus.

Bradley

Silvey Mothership said...

Bigger IS better! Only your insurance man knows (how much you weigh) for sure! Hey everyone, Kirsta looks great. Whether or not she'll actually post a picture at 7 months remains unknown. Mom and I stopped by since they are recluses. Nate and I finally reinstalled the stair railing. It's now safe to visit without the fear of falling down the stair well! dad