08 May 2008

32 weeks for realsies

Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

The first is me at 27 weeks, the second is me last week at 31 weeks.




I agree, that shirt totally adds like 10 pounds.

Here's our front room where we keep the piano. Those are my temple pictures.



And here is the railing in all its majesty!



And here is my marine brother Grant on the day he came home (a week ago). A couple of fire trucks and a police car met him at the highway and drove him through town, sirens blaring. The neighbors lined the street and our front yard with flags. It was pretty neat. And we were all glad to see Grant all in one piece.





That's all for now. But I'm kind of on a posting roll, so stay tuned for more!

5 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

You look so cute with a big belly! Does Nate tell you that you are fat? Brad told me that all the time and it made me want to kick him sometimes. If Brad calls you fat, I give you permission to kick him, and maybe I will too...for the both of us. It is hard to believe that the next time we see you guys in real life, you will be parents. I still find it hard to believe that I am a mom. Anyway, enough with the rambling. I am glad you are getting bigger and yes, that shirt does add 10 lbs, that is why I wore the stretchy shirts most often!!

Silvey Mothership said...

All is well! You look great. No one is fat! It's all baby! Glad Grant was honored and he is home.

Olsen Family said...

Hooray for the railing! Now Karlie and I can come visit. See you soon.

Hiatt Family said...

You look so rolly-polly and cute! I know, you don't feel cute, but you are!

Hannah said...

I'm pretty sure that you're not that hefty. But, if you really want to boost your self esteem up...I mean, if it's down and all. Come on out to Council Bluffs. You'll be thinner than over 99.99 percent of the population...it's a guarantee.