28 August 2015

More August

Crafting Silvey kids are happy Silvey kids. I organized all the craft supplies and scrapbook supplies and scratch paper and crayons and everything. It took a long time. But now I'm more willing to let the kids get stuff out and make a mess, because everything has a place to go and it's much easier to get out and put away.


Nate took this giant white board from his parents' house. I'm not sure why yet. He hasn't used it at all. I wrote this message on the board. When Nate saw it I told him I guess it means the board is used for sarcasm.


Gray wanted a picture of his cucumber mouth. Colin likes to photobomb.


I sold the crib. It was harder for me than I thought it would be. But Jude wasn't sleeping there anymore, and I wanted the space. So I posted it on KSL and sold it pretty quick, teeth marks and all. And then I promptly spent the money I made on the crib on two beautiful yellow and white quilts my neighbor was selling. Oh well.


I thought Colin was so photogenic he couldn't take a bad picture. Guess I was wrong. This was after I blow dried his hair with Sun-In.


Jude is cute. He was delighted to be wearing a big nightshirt like the other kids.




Yay for free shirts and matching and siblings.



So, this came for me in the mail a few weeks ago. It made me happy because it was from Heather's soon to be mother-in-law, MRS. Troy Young. Her full name is Troy Marie Young. I had a lot of fun making Heather and Austin's wedding invitations because it looked like he had two dads and she had two moms. Richard and Troy Young, Sharon and Ruth Williams. Ha.


Jude loves playing with our trains. I like building the tracks, so it works out for us. I kept trying to take pictures/videos of him being adorable, but when he would see the camera up he would demand that I stop.






We went to the splash pad on the 12th. I was going to take the kids to the reservoir, but the weather app on my phone said it was going to rain. Then it didn't rain. So we made a quick trip to the splash pad and it was awesome.





He thought he was being so sneaky, pouring water on my feet.

No comments: