15 March 2014

what's the haps?

Well, I'll tell you. January was good. We had fun, living the dream.

Kate loves to hold Jude. It's getting to be a bit of a problem now, when she thinks she is big enough to pick him up and hold him on her own. But she isn't.


Gray loves Jude too. He is always telling me, "I want to give him a hug and a tiss."


Big boy Jude, chillin' out max and relaxin' all cool.


He did NOT like having that mustache on his face. But I couldn't stop laughing.


This is what I got when I asked for a princess pose.


When I went to Colin's SEP in January, he showed me this story that was hanging up on the wall in his school. He explained that the snowman was rainbow colored because he had eaten all the food in the refrigerator.


Just a cute, happy face.


Sometimes I am the worst mom. I totally  forgot to take a picture of Colin when he actually lost his first tooth. He lost it Christmas Eve. I believe Hannah yanked it out for him. I also forgot to be the Tooth Fairy (there was a lot going on!) so I snuck a dollar under his pillow Christmas morning and reminded him to look. There was so much Christmas stuff going on that he didn't even care about his tooth money. I should have just saved myself a dollar and not done anything, I guess. Anyway, here he is a couple weeks later.


Colin left this note for me with his breakfast demands on it. (He did not get any of this that morning.)


Pretty Kate and Handsome Jude posing in their matching stripes.




I thought I would do something awesome for Colin and take him to a special Lego event at the library. I left the other kids with my mom and prepared to spend some quality time with Colin. He liked the demonstrations that were done, and at the end they dumped billions of Legos around the room and let the kid play. Colin tried for a couple of minutes, but I think it was a little overwhelming for him because he told me he wanted to go home. Then he told Granny and Dad and everyone that it was boring and he hated the whole thing. Guess that one doesn't go in the win column.


This is almost 4-month-old Jude wearing a 3-6 month outfit that is supposed to be long sleeves and long pants. Ha.


Another winner Colin brought home. U is for underpants.


V is for vest and volcano.


And on the back, V is also for Volcano of Doom!


Gray loves the puzzles we got for Christmas from Lenna and Scott's family. They are still one of his favorite things to do. When he gets in trouble, the first privilege he loses is the puzzles, because that makes the biggest impact.


Nate's birthday! I would have made him something homemade, but he prefers Marie Calendars Razzleberry. So I just carved his age into it and called it good.



Y is for yo-yo. And yeloo (yellow). And mom yell.


Kate modeling some pioneer clothes. I was digging through our old trek clothes looking for something she could wear to a pioneer/little house on the prairie birthday party.


The bonnet was a little big.


I found this sweet Hulk costume at DI. It's been a hit.


Even Hulks need to read their scriptures.


Colin and Kate all dressed up for their pioneer/little house on the prairie birthday party. I found their shirts and Kate's skirt at DI. I think I spend a total of $5 on everything. The apron and bonnet are mine.



Love him.


Jude is obsessed with the corners of my bed. He loves to roll/scoot/crawl over to them and swat at the blanket.


Photobombed by Princess Kate.


Jude also loves to read.


Kate dressed up her brother. He looked so ridiculous, but he was so proud of himself! I love how the scarf made him look like he had Rapunzel hair. I also love how the tutu bunched up in the back and looked like a bustle.




That's my bootylicious boy!


Here are some videos I found. I can't vouch for the content, because I don't remember anything about them.




And that sums up January!

No comments: