30 December 2013

a few family pictures?

Did I just upload 50 pictures of my kids from the same photo session? Yes, yes I did. Sorry, but I couldn't pick favorites. These are the top 50 that I edited out of the couple hundred that Grant's wife, Kelli, took for me. I knew there was no way I was going to get professional pictures taken of the kids anytime soon, and I really wanted pictures. Kelli was kind enough to come over one Saturday morning and take these in our kitchen. She has a fancy camera and lens. I used photoshop to clean them up a bit, but I haven't cropped them or anything. And maybe someday I'll get around to printing them. Which ones are your favorites?



















































Hot dang! I've got cute kids!

4 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Very nice! I couldn't choose either! I do know I would love some of these prints as well.

Mindy said...

I'm so glad you still blog! Your children are beautiful! I hope you are all doing well!!

Olsen Family said...

They are all my favorite. P.S. you and Nate make super cute kids.

Diana Dye said...

Gray with spit bubbles! That's my favorite.