05 August 2013

July

I feel like there should be more pictures, but I can't find my camera. So all of these pictures are from my phone.

Just another impromptu tea party. You know that's how we roll.



Gray loves to dress up. And he loves to carry as much random junk as possible.


We made some sidewalk chalk paint. It was a big hit. It kept the kids occupied while I snuck out to the garden.


Colin is getting better and better at writing his letters, especially in his name. I wish I could convince him to use lowercase letters too, but he thinks he knows better than me.


Friends! Hazel and Emmeline came to play one day.


My sister was getting rid of a huge box of shoes. Gray took a shine to these sassy blue heels.




Kate looked pretty good in them too.


Colin reading books to the little kids. It's so nice when the cooperate and play together. And I love that Colin can read to them and give me a break for a few minutes!


Another classic Gray ensemble. Every wizard princess needs a gun. And one glove.


Kate and Colin took these pictures of me and the kids. They did a pretty good job of keeping people in the picture. Too bad I didn't have my hair done or any makeup on.




A bath in mom's tub in the middle of the day?! What the what?! Those are some lucky kids.


Pioneer Day parade. I kind of forgot to take pictures. I love Mapleton's parade. It's short, they throw candy, and it's short. The kids were dancing to the music here. Gray was more sedate in his dancing than Kate was.


July was a pretty busy month for us, in as much as we are ever busy. We had family in town, lots of birthday celebrations, 4th of July, 24th of July, trips to Seven Peaks and the splash pad, and a bazillion doctor appointments. The kids had eye/ear infections, and I had pregnancy. Gestational diabetes reared it's ugly head again, necessitating more trips to the doctor/hospital than usual. Plus my low-lying placenta means extra ultrasounds and threats of a c-section. Plus I had a nasty cold for 2 weeks. Good times!

2 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

July was crazy busy fun! Love Gray's outfits/dress-ups.

Aunt Gina said...

I am amazed that Colin reads to Kate & Gray AND that they sit & listen! July is a great time to be in Utah!