I found my camera and the pictures I knew had to be somewhere. The first part is Colin's graduation from preschool (May 13), then his birthday party/family gift opening (June 29/30).
Colin and his two neighbor friends Ben and Kali'i. They were way more interested in snacks than in pictures.
Opening his presents from Mom and Dad Saturday morning after birthday doughnuts.
Indiana Jones hat and whip, Harry Potter broomstick, and a real tape measure and tool belt.
He had no idea that ribbon was stuck to his bum. But Gray noticed and insisted that he get a turn to wear it too.
These are some of the masks and capes I made for the party favors. (And when I say I made them, I mean I came up with the idea and did some of the work, but mostly my mom is awesome and sewed everything together.)
The other superhero game that I came up with on the fly. The kids drew pictures of villains (which turned out to just be pictures of who-even-knows-what) and then used the water guns to squirt their pictures.
Opening presents.
Reading the card. It must have been very serious and heartfelt.
Then on Sunday the aunts/uncles/cousins/grandparents came over for cake and ice cream. Colin opened even more presents. Sheesh.
The candy was a big hit. Too bad Dad ended up eating most of it. Colin was always so excited when Nate would share candy with him. I made sure to point out that it was Colin's birthday candy that Nate was sharing.







2 comments:
The masks and capes were so cute! I think they were a hit. He is my favorite 5 year old and a very cute one at that!
Happy Birthday to Colin who was born on my birthday! Looks like he had great celebrations!
Post a Comment