29 September 2011

things colin says...

Colin loves to play pretend. He likes to be different characters from books and movies. He also likes to assign characters to the rest of the family. Some days he'll be Simba, and I'm Sirabi, and Nate is Mufasa, Kate is Nala (but none of his uncles are Scar because Scar is mean and his uncles are nice); other days he is Prince Phillip, and Kate is Maleficent, and I am Sleeping Beauty; he also likes to be Dopey, I'm Snow White, and Kate is Grumpy; you get the idea. This morning we were all assigned new characters, as inspired by a pair of hand-me-down Star Wars pajamas.

Colin: I'm Obi Wan Kenobi!
Me: Great. Have fun with that. Who am I?
Colin: You're Obi Two Kenobi! And Gray is Obi Three. And Daddy is Yoda. And Kate is Star Wars.

We all had a good laugh.

4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

He is so cute. I love the things their little minds come up with. I'd love to listen in on their thought process. Last night, Hannah watched our kids and told me that Donovan was telling her Chamae needed milk from her boobies...

Andrea Grover said...

Love!

Silvey Mothership said...

Funny boy! Now you have it recorded!