Colin and Kate love their Legos. Which means I love their Legos. Because they will sit and play Legos nicely together several times a day.
Are you impressed with this house? Because you should be.
Colin went out to help his daddy with his tools.
They were being "Two Red Riding Hoods." Kate has already taken off her hood.
I have a picture similar to this of Colin. Gray is a very handsome, laid back baby. I love him.
When the older kids were getting ready for bed I noticed that they were both wearing Mickey Mouse pj pants and white shirts, and Gray happened to be in a white onesie, so I got his Mickey Mouse blanket out and had a photo shoot. I couldn't decide which pictures I liked the best, so I uploaded all of them. Thanks for the sweet pjs, Granny! (And thanks Lenna and DeAnna for sharing the hand-me-downs.)
Colin and Kate were cooking in their kitchen, and they convinced Nate to play with them. Colin got my apron out for him, and Nate was willing to put it on until he saw me get the camera out. I convinced him to be a good sport and let me take a picture. He acquiesced.
Gray on a seasonally inappropriate blanket.
Colin insisting I stop taking pictures of Gray and take one of him.
Colin's Lego house-train that he also insisted I take a picture of.
Kate looking drunk when I tried to take a picture of her.
Kate looking homeless when I tried to take a picture of her.
Kate looking like an adorable slob when I tried to take a picture of her.
Gray refusing to cooperate and look at me when I tried to take a picture of him.
And speaking of Gray, he is 4 weeks old today. Yay! Hooray! He just may lay this way by the bay.

5 comments:
Love the Mickey photo shoot. It's fun to see things get reused. Nate looks good in the apron. Playing with legos is fun to do and nice that they do it together. Good for everyone that the kids went to the zoo with Grant and Kelly- win/win!
Yay for dads that wear aprons and for kids that play legos.
And I like the Mickey pjs. Looks like Granny needs to make you and Nate some too.
I looked at these a while ago...I just have a hard time finding enough time to comment on everything! The mickey shots sure are fun and it cracks me up how creative your kids are together. Maybe next time we get together Addilyn and Kate will enjoy being together a little more. Gray is cute! Again the hair makes me smile every time!
I don't know which is cuter, Colin in the red riding hood outfit or Nate in the apron!! Is that "Woody" as a lego? Cool!
Post a Comment