For those of you who don't know, here are what cake bites are. I got this picture from the internet, but rest assured mine looked just as awesome. Apparently cake bites are a trendy-ish dessert, but they are super easy to make. You bake a cake, crumble it up, stir in the frosting, and then roll that mess into balls and dip them in chocolate. The ones I made were funfetti cake with cream cheese frosting and white chocolate, because that is what my brother requested.
5 comments:
I want that.
I am a 'Certified Cake Bite Tester'.
The first batch was very tasty so 'part 1' skills are excellent. Part 2, which is the dipping and decorating for 'presentation' still needs some improvement.
Bring the next batch over and we'll see how they look!
They are delicious! Betty Hatfield made them one time at a school luncheon and I meant to try them but forgot about them. Thanks for sharing! (P.S. I don't care what they look like and for the record they looked good too!)
Oh my - these have my mouth watering! Did it take forever even though it was easy?
Your motherr-in-law is wrong. They need some work on presentation. Work on it and bring them over and I will render an opinion.
Post a Comment