Yeah, I kind of forgot to load these when I was doing the mammoth Disney post. So please to be enjoying these separately, won't you?
Here is Colin on the worst slide ever.
And this is Colin meeting his good friend Mickey Mouse.
No post of videos of Colin is complete without one of him dancing. Ignore his shorty-short pants. I thought I had packed enough clothes, but turns out that no amount of clothes is enough when your son wets himself over and over and over again.
Colin was spontaneously singing his ABCs while we were driving home, but he didn't want to cooperate so well once I had the camera out. Go figure.
This is Colin being interviewed about what he did at Disneyland. These are the things he was saying to me/my mom the day after we went. I asked him questions to try and prompt him to talk about his favorite things.
1 comment:
Fun videos! So cute the way he hugs Mickey. Where did Colin get his dance moves? It was fun to hear him tell about who and what he saw in Disneyland. So glad you guys had a good trip!
Post a Comment