24 March 2010

survey says...

Quick question—I bought this dress yesterday at TCP for half price, about 12 bucks. It's a little big on Kate now, but she'll be able to wear it all summer. She looks adorable, naturally, but she's also a baby who really doesn't need a slew of dresses (she already has 2 in this size). I also have a little white shrug that goes with it. So here's the question, should I keep the dress or return it? Nate is not being helpful. He's just saying that if I really like it I should keep it, but I'm pretty sure he's not a fan. I'm thinking, I do really like it, but I feel a little guilty spending money on a dress for a tiny baby. What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I think you should keep it for sure!! It's really cute and who's to say you wont need more than one or dresses on any given dress wearing day?

Heather M. Williams said...

This child always needs a change of clothes.

Ryan and Rebekah said...

I like the dress so I think you should keep it. Plus if it were me I wouldn't bother returning it because it just seems like to much effort for something that looks that cute. And you know how I hate effort! Keep it, she looks to stinking adorable in it.

Aunt Gina said...

Keep it! Blue/Yellow are my favorite colors and Kate looks adorable in it!!

Andrea Grover said...

Cute. Keep. Ignore husband.

Silvey Mothership said...

Love it! Ditto to Aunt Gina I really love blue and yellow too!