8 pounds 2 ounces (41%)
20.5 inches long (57%)
14.25 inches around the noggin (57%)
I was super excited to hear that Kate is gaining weight and doing well in all aspects of newborn life. Feeding her has been a constant source of worry for me, but now I can relax (hopefully) knowing that she's getting what she needs from me. Also, I have to take her back again some time this week because, like a moron, I forgot to bring her PKU paperwork with me. Oops. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson with Colin, but no.
And here is a picture of her from today for you all to admire.
6 comments:
Ahhh, cuteness! Keep up the good work Kate and Kirsta. Glad to hear all is going well. She is adorable.
I love it. I forgot the stupid PKU's both times also. You'd think they could come up something else instead of putting new, emotional mother's in charge of it. She's so alert and tiny and beautiful!
Congrats! She is so beautiful! I'm happy things are going well for you with feeding and transitioning to two. Take care!
Yea for growing! She looks cute in Addi's outfit and matching blanket! :)
It would be so tempting for me to forget about the PKU thing forever. What a sad experience.
And Kate is really pretty. Good work.
She's so pretty! Also very alert!
Post a Comment