
This is the only picture of the two of them that turned out.
And this is pretty much our only good family shot. Notice the crying baby.
I took this one at home because you couldn't really see the design on Kate's shirt in any of our family pictures, and I stayed up late the night before stitching it. Also, you can't tell, but I used two different colors so she would match Colin's vest. She was mad, but I took pictures anyway.
I was trying to get a picture of Kate with her head up, because she's got such a strong neck, but she kept dropping it right as I took the picture. So now I just have like 13 shots of her eating the blanket.
Colin loves his pirate pjs.
He also likes taking his turn with the camera. He knows how to say "my turn." He took this picture of Nate and Kate.
We were given a gingerbread house kit thing for Christmas, so Colin and I put it together yesterday. He had fun eating the candy, and occasionally he would put some on the house.
Colin helped pick out his outfit yesterday. He looked so classy.
What the pose?
"The S is for sucks."
The N is for Nate.
Kate was all dressed up today with no place to go, so I took her picture to make her feel better.
Colin was jealous that I was only taking pictures of Kate, so he had to get in on the action. Good thing he looked cute today too.
He loves giving her kisses.
The pants are a little big. They kind of give her Old Man Syndrome.
He loves to say cheese.
TTFN.


3 comments:
With their outfits on today you should have posed them for another photo shoot of your own! They are adorable!
They are so cute! Kate is already looking so much bigger. Why do babies have to get so big so fast? Colin is really good at working the camera, has he thought about modeling?
Wow. Colin sure knows how to work it! Love the poses and the huge grins! Welcome to the world of trying to photograph 2 children. Virtually impossible in my opinion. We've gotten a few lucky shots but the pictures don't show the fight it took to get there! Kate is young. She'll be striking poses before you know it. At least you all coordinated so nicely in your pictures! Can't wait to see fatface in person!
Post a Comment