Kate was pretty yellow for a while, but she's starting to look more normal now. This is her waiting patiently for a diaper change about a week and a half ago.

Here are some pictures from her first bath. I was pretty paranoid about it, but everything was fine, and she smelled so nice when it was all done.
Baby's first combover. She has some hair in the back, but very little of it on top.
I forced her into the whoville pajamas after her bath. She was thrilled. And then they were way too big so I had to change her again. Poor abused little baby.
Brad, DeAnna and Donovan came over for dinner last Saturday while Brad was still in town. Colin and Donovan played so well together. It was a hoot to watch them interact. When it was time for Colin to go to bed Nate took him in for a bath, and Donovan decided he wanted one too. Nate took these pictures because I was stuck in my room feeding Kate.
One night Kate and I were napping in the recliner. She sort of slid off of my chest and into the crevice between me and the arm of the chair. She was so happy and content there that I took a picture.
I think she had her eyes open when I went to take this, but she closed them up again.
Colin loves to be around Kate. He comes running into my room in the morning to see her and point out her body parts and give her kisses and play with her bouncer. I can't wait until I can get a picture of them both looking and smiling at the same time.
Nate said she was making old man frowns at him, so I tried to get a picture of it.
On Wednesday I took the kids over to Granny's house so we could hang out with Hannah and DeAnna and Donovan before the latter two had to go back to Iowa. Colin and Donovan jumped on Hannah's bed, and then it was time to go to sleep.
They also danced to the Hot Diggity Dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Colin and I have never actually watched that show, but I guess he's seen it with Donovan. He loves the hot dog song. He just dances and giggles hysterically when he hears it.
Here's a video of the boys dancing to the song. Sorry it's kind of hard to see—the sun was a little on the bright side.
I have no idea what to say about this picture. Make up your own caption.
She has such a sweet little fat face. That's why I call her Fat Face.
I just wanted a picture of her wearing this cute little dress from Tia. But you can't really tell that it's a dress in this shot, and Kate is pretty mad. She kind of looks like a boy in a dress to me in this picture, but I promise she really did look adorable.
After Kate's bath the other night I tried sticking a headband and bow on her to take a cute picture, but things didn't quite work out the way I planned. From this angle you can't see the bow. (PS, I made that bow.)
This is before I put the bow on her head. I was just trying to get one of her awake. She was not pleased.
I wanted to flip the blanket over so she'd be on a cute pink background instead of white on white, but she was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to bother her.
Also, the lighting in my bedroom is not ideal.
Oh well. I still think she's pretty.
5 comments:
When Bekah was a wee tot, she'd go CRAZY over the "Hot Dog" song, too. She'd start jumping and "singing" and playing her puppy piano. In case you didn't know, TMBG sings that song. Yeah ... they're pretty much awesome in all ways.
P.S. Your kids are cute.
My Bradley loves the hot dog song too. That's so funny! I think Kate is beautiful!!! I hope you are doing well. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.
Yay! I have been anxiously waiting for more pictures! Thank goodness Addilyn has decided to stay up all night so I can browse the interweb! Kate is SO cute! I can't believe the whoville PJ's don't fit her. They were the perfect size for Addi. Little Kate must be SO small! I really think that Colin needs to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It's what Silvey boy grandchildren DO! The hotdog song is a favorite! Also, I too can't wait until both of your children will look at the camera together. The time will come! Have I said enough? Oh, and for a caption of the captionless picture..."no comment" is probably the best one. Kinda scary. Oh! AND I love the nickname fatface...just like her Uncle Scott. Do you remember that story from Payson nursing home. I'm hoping so because Scott will be so proud to here that they share that endearing name! Yay for baby Kate! (And Colin...that boy always makes me smile!)
I think the unnamed picture looks like an angry cat striking! Kate is a beautiful baby! I love the cheeks- my favorite part to kiss and nuzzle. I've seen the boys in action during the hotdog song- so funny and entertaining! Colin still makes me smile and he is doing a really good job with his new sister.
She is pretty! Good job on the bow!
Post a Comment