Colin liked it.
He also liked playing in the luggage.
And playing the piano.
Snuggling with soccer balls was also fun.
While I was in Iowa my awesome husband decided to be productive and work on our house. I came home to the chair rail painted and put up in my bedroom. (My bed wasn't made when I was taking pictures, so this is the view you get of my room.)
The baseboard was painted and put up throughout the house.
And my fireplace mantle was stained and mounted to the wall.
It's the same color as the floor, and it looks amazing. Can you tell how great it looks? And who is that beautiful family in the picture? Yes, that would be the photogenic Scott Hiatt family.
Colin went swimming in the backyard a couple of times. I don't have any pictures of it. He liked it though.
Colin loves spaghetti-type foods.
He really enjoyed his dinner tonight. What a cheeser.
After dinner Colin and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. We do that a lot in the evenings. A group of kids was selling snow cones and gave me one for free because I'm "a nice person and have a cute baby." They were really very sweet. I felt bad taking a free snow cone, so I drove back over (it was hot okay?! It wasn't just because I was lazy!) and bought another couple from them. I support small business.
I guess that's it.
6 comments:
Good job Nate! It all looks very fabulous! Wow, Colin does enjoy his food....every inch of it! Love his smile, he gives it so freely!
Wow Nate. The house looks awesome. I love the fireplace! I'm glad we could get kirsta out of the house for you so that you could be motivated to surprise her. Apparently you should send her to Iowa more often because you obviously get a lot done. Maybe if I go to Utah my husband would build me a house? Ha. Colin is a cutie! mason says he is "too messy." And Mason KNOWS messy!
Kirsta, uh, I see no story about the mile of sprinkler trenchs, yard work, etc. It's like you've never been outside...but wait...we do know you go outside...that's when Colin becomes "accident" prone! ha ha!
It looks GREAT! Way to go Nate!!! Colin does look messy in that last shot. Are you sure he gets some of that in his mouth? Such a cute boy.
Your house looks great!!!
Hey Kirsta. Congrats on the girl, they're lots of fun and bring some drama to the house. I personally like the name Leah. It is somewhat unique (though the recent popularity is scaring me a bit) and it's a bible name. Maybe not the best story but still in the bible none the less. Oh and I love the birthday picture!
Post a Comment