Colin is officially done sucking on a pacifier. I've suspected for a while now that he was finished with it, but I've continued to offer it to him just in case. Turns out he's a big boy, and he doesn't want it anymore. If we try to put it in his mouth he yanks it out and throws it aside. He's actually got a pretty good arm. I'm glad he's decided to get rid of it on his own so we don't have to try and break the habit later. Hooray for Colin!
3 comments:
That's awesome! Donovan did the same thing. Once he didn't want it, I got rid of it so he wouldn't get reattached! Way to go Colin!!
Yea for Colin! I would have serious issues if he started talking with it in his mouth. Nice to make the cut so early! Good job Baby Mama!
Hurray for Colin! You are getting so big! Way to go Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment