13 April 2009

easter etc

Colin had a visit from some neighborhood friends last week. These kids come over pretty often to see Colin. They are so attached to him, and I don't quite get it. They love coming over and entertaining him. They came over again today and the boys put on a yo-yo show for him. Colin had little to no interest, but they didn't seem to care.




On to Easter. This is how the Easter Bunny hid the eggs at Caleb's house since it was wet and rainy outside. There are even a few eggs hidden on Papa.


The kids were playing upstairs while the eggs were being hid, and when they came down it took them a while to notice that there were eggs on the stairs.


Colin's Easter basket. Instead of an entire outfit he just got an Easter tie.


He also got a little candy to share with mom and dad.


And some fancy new biscuit things from his Granny.


Scott and his basket.


We played Rock Band for a while after dinner. Here's Colin rocking out. :)


Nate sent out an SOS. He was really pleased with himself about that.


Here's Colin on Easter Sunday in his fancy church clothes with his hair did. He had already discovered his tie once, as is evidenced by the drool already on it.


Colin and Daddy.


Uncle Ethan really wanted a picture too since they were all spiffed up.


The end.

4 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I love the red button up, he looks just like Nate. I also love his Easter tie, that is all I did for Donovan's Easter outfit too. I was glad because every kid at church had the same Children's Place vest on.

Hiatt Family said...

If you can keep that tie out of Colin's mouth, I will be super impressed! He looks quite dashing! I hope he got one of those chewy bunny things for Easter from his Granny. Too bad it was rainy and yucky. Guess ya'll should have come to Iowa for Easter!

Silvey Mothership said...

Gotta break in the tie with some drool. He does look so handsome in his Easter duds. I think the kids had fun with the eggs even if they stayed inside. The food was delicious as well!

Aunt Gina said...

Looks like lots of fun for Easter! What a handsome little man that Colin is! Sure love his grin!