This is a video of one of Colin's first experiences with his Christmas present from Lenna and Scott. It's easy to see how much he loves it! Thanks guys!
Okay, I should probably add that he was only scared of it that night. He cried every time I turned it on. But by the next day he was over it and now he loves to listen to the tunes! So thanks for realsies.
6 comments:
You can tell LeapFrog that they need to take that toy back to concept. It appears to have the exact opposite effect that a toy should have on a kid. Or maybe Colin was just mad because he knew the pieces weren't matched right.
I loved the mirror video. He's already a skilled kisser ha. Maybe I should practice on a mirror hahaha jk.
Cute video and I laughed when he cried at the toy but still wants to play with it.
I love the kisses. You should get the book "Playtime Peek-a-boo". Tia got it for Donovan a while ago and he would always kiss the mirror at the end of the book. Crying about the toy is priceless.
How do you guys kiss at home? That was one wet, open mouthed kiss. Sorry for the traumatizing toy. He'll love it eventually... I'm sure of it.
What a kisser! You're gonna have to watch that kid! Ha! The toy trauma made me laugh too - I had a teddy bear that sang happy birthday and Eric cried every time. I just got rid of it! He probably wouldn't cry now... glad Colin got over his fright..
Post a Comment