05 November 2008

snow!

It snowed for the first time last night, so I took Colin outside this morning to get a picture. But it's impossible for me to take just one, so please to be enjoying Colin's First Adventure in the Snow! 

It was a little bright outside, and a few flakes we falling, so he was having a hard time keeping his eyes open.



Oh, look how happy he is!


Yes, I did stick him right in the snow. Don't worry. He was double wrapped and still warm and cozy. And he was only down there for a second.


I did take a little video. It's not much, but I did want to preserve the moment for posterity. 

4 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I'm really glad it hasn't snowed here yet. We are still over 60 degrees. It's supposed to snow on Friday though:( at least we have Donovan's winter clothes all ready to go! I think he will have a lot of fun. By the way, leave room for another little snow outfit. I forgot to take you Donovan's brown suit. I hope it isn't too short for Colin already...

Silvey Mothership said...

Looks like a little polar bear for sure! BTW no video available.

Hiatt Family said...

Wow! SNOW in early November. Will Colin get to go sledding this year with his cousins?

Hannah said...

Snow already...I won't see any of that out here in the Texas. It's still short season. Hopefully it stays that way! He's such a little cutie! His smile never gets old woot!