21 November 2008

colin's first tooth!

Colin cut his first tooth! Huzzah! I noticed it yesterday, but who knows when it actually came through. He's been a little more fussy than his usual self lately, so it's nice to have an explanation. Well, that is all. Yay for Colin!

Here are some pictures from the week. I got a bunch of hand-me-downs from a friend I used to work with, so I decided to make sure all of my clothes were marked. I pulled out all of "Colin's" clothes and made sure they were marked. While they were out on the floor I decided to take a picture. 


He's got a lot of clothes, and he looks so cute naked. 


We went for a walk one morning, and since it was kind of brisk I bundled Colin up good. He was wearing so many layers he looked twice as big as he is. Here he is in hood, looking a little like the sith lord from Star Wars. 


What a cute boy! We still love those pj's DeAnna!


He tried to escape from his crib this week. He rolls all around and tries to grab things outside of his crib. 


He's also discovered his dragon. He plays with it sometimes when he wakes up from his naps.


Here he is this morning in all his exersaucer glory. Can you see that tooth peeking out? Me neither.


2 comments:

Hannah said...

Yahoo for a tooth! He's such a little cutie! I refer to the hood up as...cool mode. When I get tired of my roommate talking I put up my hood and say, you can't talk to me, I'm in cool mode. Baha. I can't wait to play with him next week! I hope the flight goes well!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I am so smart. I guessed it! Way to go Colin!! He looks really cute in the Who pajamas.