07 November 2008

names

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was funny. I thought I'd post my answers here for all of you to see. If you feel like sharing your answers too, I'd love to see them!

1. Rock Star name (first pet's name and current car)
Grant Taurus (I haven't had any pets, so I used my brother's name. If I used the name I always wanted to give a pet then it would be Celery Taurus.)

2. Gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite shoe)
Triple Chocolate Flip Flop

3. Native American name (favorite color and favorite animal)
Burnt Orange Aardvark

4. Soap Opera name (middle name and street you grew up on)
Leigh Fairfax

5. Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name)
Silki (fun fact, with my maiden name it would be Wilki)

6. Super Hero name (second favorite color and favorite drink)
Salmon Orange Julius

7. NASCAR name (first name of your grandfathers)
William Wayne

8. Stripper Name (favorite perfume and favorite candy)
Old Spice Carmello (Since I don't wear or own perfume, I'm going with the kind of deodorant Nate wears because I think it smells nice.)

9. Weather Anchor name (5th grade teacher's last name and major city that starts with the same letter)
Hillier Houston

10. Spy name (favorite season or holiday and favorite flower)
President Daisy (President because President's Day is my favorite holiday.)

11. Cartoon name (favorite fruit and an article of clothing you're wearing right now)
Grapefruit Sneakers

12. Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast and your favorite tree)
Oatmeal Crabapple (I don't have a favorite tree. I just picked one. My next choice would be Christmas tree. Oatmeal Christmas has a nice ring to it.)

1 comment:

Hiatt Family said...

Those names are awesome here are mine:
1. Rock Star - Bing Camry
2. Gangsta - Double Fudge Brownie Flip Flop
3. Native American - Red Cat
4. Soap Opera - Elizabeth Woodland
5. Star wars - hiale
6. Super hero - Blue Smoothy
7. Nascar - James Bob
8. Stripper - Pure Sport Take 5
9. Weather Anchor - P. Pittsburg (I don't remember my 5th grade teachers name because it was really long and I think we just called her Ms. P.)
10. Spy - Fall Daisy
11. Cartoon - Cantaloup hoody
12. Hippie - Pancake Oak