Notice how the ribbed fabric shows off his muscular build.
And for those of you who are into something a little more risque, our next model, Colin Silvey, is wearing a little somethin' somethin' we like to call the Birthday Suit.
A soft cloud of white burp cloth completes the ensemble.
This outfit is courtesy of the House of Hiatt fashion house.
Our next model is Colin Silvey sporting an eccentric Kirsta Silvey design. Notice how the full diaper and sky blue socks elongate his leg line making him appear taller.
This outfit is all Colin. (He was having some tummy time, and I walked into the kitchen to put dishes in the sink. I came back to find he had spit up and rolled his face around in it. It's a good look on him, don't you think?)
Colin Silvey, our next model, takes a moment to relax in his Australian Outback outfit, another winner from the House of Hiatt.
Vampire-fang shaped spit-up provided by the model.
Here Colin is illustrating what his uncle Seth refers to as the Sweet Bro. With one pant leg rolled up and his hood popped up, Colin displays the attitude, "Who cares? It's only fashion."
Our next model celebrates the Halloween season in a hand-me-down Tigger suit. Way to work the camera Colin!

I think Colin in this outfit is going to make stripes and fuzz all the rage this season.
And for those of you who are into something a little more risque, our next model, Colin Silvey, is wearing a little somethin' somethin' we like to call the Birthday Suit.
All the fashionable babies this year will be carrying Mutant Butterfly Noise Maker Chew Toys, as shown here by model Colin Silvey.
The next model, Colin Silvey, thought he could walk the runway (or sit up, as the case may be) all by himself...
GI Joe! Go Joe! Patriotic Colin Silvey supports the troops!
Colin's vintage camouflage costume was provided by His Nana Kidswear, Inc. Here's a little trivia for you: the model's mother also wore this costume when she was a wee one.

German model Colin Silvey shows that even camo lederhosen can be awesome when worn the right way.
Colin's Papa gave him a little advice before his final Halloween performance.
I don't know what he said, but I'm sure it was good.
And, to wrap up the show we have Colin Silvey modeling a fashion-don't...wearing Halloween-themed clothing the day after Halloween. Good one daddy.
4 comments:
I can't get enough of this little kid. His smile is to die for. I loved the camo outfit. I have to say Lenna has some good taste in clothes. Fashion shows are my FAV!
Love the commentary and the fashion show! I can't believe you captured his spit-up and all. He is equally cute with GIJoe or Tigger. What a party boy!
The fang spit-up and the spit-up upon my face and the camo lederhosens were probably my favorite. You make outfits fun kirsta! I SERIOUSLY cannot wait to see this little model. I'm excited to see his parents too!
He makes that tiger costume look pretty good, but so did his cousin :) The faces he makes wearing his birthday suit remind me of Donovan when he is wearing his! I also love the sweet bro and the spit up fangs. That sweater was one of my favorites, Lenna does have good taste. That is why I am hoping she has another baby soon, and I hope it's a girl...and then I hope I have a girl a year later. She had better hurry it up, I am getting a little impatient. That's right Lenna, you heard me, you should get going on that.
Post a Comment